The important stuff (see Final Arrangements letter for full details)
- Bring one suitcase / holdall and one small backpack (to take on the coach).
- Bedding is required so your child needs to take a pillow and either a sleeping bag or duvet. The beds are fitted with a bottom sheet.
- Any medication must be named and handed in to Mrs Box with full written instructions for administration, if possible with the pharmacy label on.
- Pupils can arrive at school at normal time – they will need a packed lunch (we will be eating early 11:15)
- Pupils can arrive at 11:45am already haven eaten their lunch
- Leave items that will travel underneath the coach with Mr Anderson and Mr Bickley, who will be near the coach outside school.
- We will depart at 12pm.
- Children should come to school dressed ready for the journey.
Pocket money / valuables:
- Children may take up to £7 pocket money to spend on sweets or souvenirs. The money should be small change only please.
- We will set off from the centre after lunch on Friday 9th November. Our ETA back at school is about 5pm, depending on Friday afternoon traffic.
- For your convenience, please feel free to use the car park near the KS2 playground so the crescent can be left free.